Mga Pahina

Sabado, Enero 31, 2009

My First Post

"WOW! I mean, WOW!" -Richard Hamilton on Rasheed Wallace-

Yes! My first post on this newly-made blog.. At last I made one (confetti).. I am now joining the ranks of KC Concepcion, Bianca Gonzalez, and some other local celebs (BTW, I admire Bianca a lot)..

Now, you may ask, what pushed me to make a blog like this? And, hey, is this a waste of my precious time or what? Actually I've tried out a few blogs before like 50megs (miraculously, it is still alive and running, thanks 50 megs), freewebs (it was a group blog, but I made it myself) and the famed, multiply (I forgot my password, that's why I don't post on that anymore). Sadly, all of those mentioned were not maintanined 'coz, the owner is lazy :)

A former classmate, (we shall give him an alias of John Deo Luengo to hide his real identity) influenced me to make a blog.. He was maintaining a blog of his own, because it was required in their subject (strict instructor, that explains it).. I was watching him editing the layout of his blog, and it kinda draw a little interest from me. But, I hate writing! Yes, you heard it right, I do hate writing long stuffs like this.. Although, I love making poems, some articles (sports articles to be exact), columns and opinions (I am a contributor in a site where I post my weekly column, basketball, of course), but to jot down my thoughts on a piece of page in the internet like this, nah, forget it. I'd better iron my clothes at home, rather done doing this one..

But still, the curiousity is there.. Why don't I try this one?

Primarily, the interest in editing and designing the layouts is my main purpose why I created this one.. But since this this blog requires posting anything what you want (all blogs require posting, and that's the essence of blogging; posting.. I'm not using brain), okay, I'll post, maybe not daily, but let's hope (w/ fingers crossed) I can post on a weekly basis..

This is the start of a long, long suffering in posting and maintaining this blog of mine (or should I say this is an eternal agony).. I'm going to write, write and write my thoughts, feelings, daily experiences, latest about me on this blog.. And maybe (hey let's be positive), I'll love blogging eventually, and no one knows, maybe someone from abroad may read this one accidentally ('coz this is as famous as Barack Obama or what) and write up a comment on this and say; 'I love your blog man, what's you're name? Where do you live? Do you really love blogging (you know what is my answer)? I'll hire you here and be one of the administrators in our company..' Am I dreaming of something or what?

I do hope you enjoy visiting my blog and reading my posts.. I'll try my very best to maintin this.. Adios Amigos!

1 komento: