Mga Pahina

Sabado, Enero 31, 2009

Im not interested about Michael Katsidis

Hmmm... When was the first time I had a knowledge about this guy? Oh I remember, he was the one who fought the famed "El Cepillo" of Cuba, the dethroned Ring Magazine Light Weight Champion, Joel Casamayor (he lost the title to Juan Manuel Marquez, an 11th round KO). I watched that fight (Katsidis v.s. Casamayor) on YouTube, and I can't believe that one! Katsidis owned the first 6 rounds of the bout, and almost knocked Casmayor's butt down right to the deck, but as they say, miracles do happen, Casamayor reversed the tide and made Katsidis' face a bloody-one. The former won the fight via TKO.

When I turned the TV on, it was the 8th round of Katsidis' bout, he was against that Spanish-Argentinian guy, his surname was Ramirez (I forgot his first name), and I expected that Michael's gonna win that one. I watched the the whole two rounds (8 to 9), it was really boring.. Both fighters are counter punchers, so it only means one thing, these two are just waiting for their opponent to attack before they make their move.. But Katsidis showed a little bit of aggression, and Ramirez defended himself pretty good. But still the bout was really boring, and primarily, I'M NOT INTERESTED ABOUT KATSIDIS. I just watched his fight due to curiosity (damn that curiosity thing!). Everybody doesn't care about this fight and everybody in the world is waiting for the mega-blockbuster showdown of People's Champ Manny Pacquiao and The British Bulldog Ricky "Hitman" Hatton to be held at the MGM Grand Las Vegas, the place where Pacman demolished the Golden Boy of boxing, the no less-than, Oscar Dela Hoya.

And so I switched the channel, this time to CS Sports. WOAH! My Lakers are up against the Grizzlies. So the Gasol brothers are up against each other, again. But, Kobe and companyare trailing by 3 pts, but Trevor Ariza tied it up. The Grizzlies made a 6-0 spurt, it started with the two back-to-back baseline jumpers of Hakim Warrick and a dunk courtesy of Rudy Gay, off an O.J. Mayo alley-hoop pass. But before the first period ended, Andrew Bynum was injured, he twisted his right knee. Clumsy Kobe. But Lamar Odom made a drive from the rightside of the court, and ended a strong one-handed flush to end the quarter. Eventually, the Lakers did won 115-98.

I'm waiting for the clock to reach 6pm, 'coz I'm going to watch the Game 4 of the Finals of PBA Philippine. I'm cheering for the Alaska Aces, btw.. Theyl'll gonna sweep the Talk N' Text tropang Texters. I hate Macmac Cardona

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento