Mga Pahina

Miyerkules, Pebrero 15, 2012

Return of the Jedi

YES!! at last.. i was able to get my blog back.. after almost 2 years of hiatus from the blogging world and 2 years of trying to remember what's my password here, i am nothing short of being so happy that i can now again share my thoughts, tweets, posts, outcries, reactions, comments, opinions and everything synonymous to all those i mentioned..

i would like to thank a few people for inspiring me to RESURRECT this one: Imelee, Sunshine and Mama Dianne (peace). and i would also apologize if the blog's skin and header are not updated or not that attractive. i am currently working on this starting today to renovate or remodel the blog's appearance..

so folks, stay tuned, and HERE WE GO!

1 komento:

  1. I am not sure exactly where you live in the Philippines - I hope and pray you and your family are save. The powerful winds, the gushing of the waters, the sinking of the ferry boats, the man shanty homes - torn asunder, I am reading and watching the happenings - by this hurricane.

    TumugonBurahin